About this book
This research volume focuses on analyzing the web user browsing behaviour and preferences in traditional web-based environments, social networks and web 2.0 applications, by using advanced techniques in data acquisition, data processing, pattern extraction and cognitive science for modeling the human actions.
The book is directed to graduate students, researchers/scientists and engineers interested in updating their knowledge with the recent trends in web user analysis, for developing the next generation of web-based systems and applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-33326-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-33325-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-33326-2
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site