About these proceedings
This textbook collects a series of research papers in the area of
Image Processing and Communications which not only introduce a summary of current technology but also give an outlook of potential feature problems in this area.
Image Processing and Communications have undergone an impressive development. Recent evolutions in this area have led to a pervasive spread in many areas of human life and have become such a critical component in contemporary science and technology.
The book is divided into two parts. The first part contains recent
research results in image processing, whilst the second part contains
recent research results in communications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-32384-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-32383-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-32384-3
- Series Print ISSN 2194-5357
- Series Online ISSN 2194-5365
- Buy this book on publisher's site