About this book
This book aims to promote a sample of current theoretical and application oriented intelligent systems research specifically in the field of neural networks computing. It presents examples of experimental and real-world investigations that demonstrate contemporary achievements and advances in the area of intelligent systems.
This book will prove as a valuable source of up-to-date theoretical and application oriented research in intelligent systems for researchers and postgraduate students.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-32177-1
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-32176-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-32177-1
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book