Table of contents
About this book
A great nation has a great dream: China’s dream is to build a society of common prosperity and a world in which all people live together in peace and harmony.
This book provides predictions up to 2030 regarding the major future developments and trends in both China and the world from a historical and worldwide perspective. This book expresses the dreams of all mankind in the pursuit of common prosperity. It also offers China’s vision and perspective to the world, as well as Chinese scholars’ views on and global ideas for the future.
- Book Title China 2030
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-31328-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics Economics and Finance (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-642-31327-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-662-51034-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-31328-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VI, 153
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 9 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site