About this book
"Primary Liver Cancer: Challenges and Perspectives" presents the recent progress in basic and clinical research in Primary Liver Cancer (PLC) in China and around the world. PLC patients in China make up more than 50% of the total patients worldwide. By contributing to the book, the leading experts in the field of liver cancer in China as well as in the US share with readers their new concepts, practices, and experiences from bench to bed, from population study to individual survey, from molecular search to clinical practice, and from early diagnosis to treatment. The book is intended for researchers in the fields of epidemiology, molecular genetics, cell biology, immunology of HCC and other cancers, and clinical oncology in primary liver cancer.
Jianren Gu is a Professor of molecular oncology at the Shanghai Cancer Institute, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine and Academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-28702-2
- Copyright Information Zhejiang University Press, Hangzhou and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-28701-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-28702-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site