About this book
The book presents some of the most efficient statistical and deterministic methods for information processing and applications in order to extract targeted information and find hidden patterns. The techniques presented range from Bayesian approaches and their variations such as sequential Monte Carlo methods, Markov Chain Monte Carlo filters, Rao Blackwellization, to the biologically inspired paradigm of Neural Networks and decomposition techniques such as Empirical Mode Decomposition, Independent Component Analysis and Singular Spectrum Analysis.
The book is directed to the research students, professors, researchers and practitioners interested in exploring the advanced techniques in intelligent signal processing and data mining paradigms.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-28696-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-28695-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-28696-4
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book