Table of contents
About this book
This Festschrift volume, published in honor of Jean-Jaques Quisquater on the occasion of his 65th Birthday, contains 33 papers from colleagues all over the world and deals with all the fields to which Jean-Jacques dedicated his work during his academic career.
Focusing on personal tributes and re-visits of Jean-Jacques Quisquater's legacy, the volume addresses the following central topics: symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, side-channels attacks, hardware and implementations, smart cards, and information security. In addition there are four more contributions just "as diverse as Jean-Jacques' scientific interests".
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-28368-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-28367-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-28368-0
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site