About this book
This research book presents key developments, directions, and challenges concerning advanced query processing for both traditional and non-traditional data. A special emphasis is devoted to approximation and adaptivity issues as well as to the integration of heterogeneous data sources.
The book will prove useful as a reference book for senior undergraduate or graduate courses on advanced data management issues, which have a special focus on query processing and data integration. It is aimed for technologists, managers, and developers who want to know more about emerging trends in advanced query processing.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-28323-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-28322-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-28323-9
- Series Print ISSN 1868-4394
- Series Online ISSN 1868-4408
- Buy this book on publisher's site