About this book
"Digital Preservation Technology for Cultural Heritage" discusses the technology and processes in digital preservation of cultural heritage. It covers topics in five major areas: Digitization of cultural heritage; Digital management in the cultural heritage preservation; Restoration techniques for rigid solid relics; Restoration techniques for paintings; Digital museum. It also includes application examples for digital preservation of cultural heritage.
The book is intended for researchers, advanced undergraduate and graduate students in Computer Graphics and Image Processing as well as Cultural heritage preservation.
Mingquan Zhou is a professor at the College of Information Science and Technology, Beijing Normal University, China. Guohua Geng is a professor at the College of Information Science and Technology, Northwest University, Xi'an, China. Zhongke Wu is a professor at the College of Information Science and Technology, Beijing Normal University, China.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-28099-3
- Copyright Information Higher Education Press, Beijing and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-28098-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-28099-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site