Table of contents
About this book
The volume includes a set of selected papers extended and revised from the 4th International conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, March 1-2, 2011, Macau, Chin.
This Volume is to provide a forum for researchers, educators, engineers, and government officials involved in the general areas of knowledge discovery and data mining and learning to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields. 108 high-quality papers are included in the volume.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-27708-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-27707-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-27708-5
- Series Print ISSN 1867-5662
- Series Online ISSN 1867-5670
- Buy this book on publisher's site