About this book
The book is a collection of invited papers on Computational Intelligence for Privacy and Security. The majority of the chapters are extended versions of works presented at the special session on Computational Intelligence for Privacy and Security of the International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN-2010) held July 2010 in Barcelona, Spain.
The book is devoted to Computational Intelligence for Privacy and Security. It provides an overview of the most recent advances on the Computational Intelligence techniques being developed for Privacy and Security. The book will be of interest to researchers in industry and academics and to post-graduate students interested in the latest advances and developments in the field of Computational Intelligence for Privacy and Security.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-25237-2
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-25236-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-25237-2
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book