About this book
In Computer Graphics, the use of intelligent techniques started more recently than in other research areas. However, during these last two decades, the use of intelligent Computer Graphics techniques is growing up year after year and more and more interesting techniques are presented in this area.
The purpose of this volume is to present current work of the Intelligent Computer Graphics community, a community growing up year after year. This volume is a kind of continuation of the previously published Springer volumes “Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Computer Graphics” (2008), “Intelligent Computer Graphics 2009” (2009) and “Intelligent Computer Graphics 2010” (2010).
This volume contains selected extended papers from the last 3IA Conference (3IA’2011), which has been held in Athens (Greece) in May 2011. This year papers are particularly exciting and concern areas like virtual reality, artificial life, data visualization, games, global illumination, point cloud modelling, declarative modelling, scene reconstruction and many other very important themes.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-22907-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-22906-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-22907-7
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book