About this book
In this self-consistent monograph, the author gathers and describes different mathematical techniques and combines all together to form practical procedures for the inverse analyses.
It puts together topics coming from mathematical programming, with soft computing and Proper Orthogonal Decomposition, in order to show, in the context of structural analyses, how the things work and what are the main problems one needs to tackle.
Throughout the book a number of examples and exercises are worked out in order to make reader practically familiar with discussed topics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-22703-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-22702-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-22703-5
- Series Print ISSN 1860-482X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-4838
- About this book