About this book
The LNCS Journal on Data Semantics is devoted to the presentation of notable work that, in one way or another, addresses research and development on issues related to data semantics. The scope of the journal ranges from theories supporting the formal definition of semantic content to innovative domain-specific applications of semantic knowledge. The journal addresses researchers and advanced practitioners working on the semantic web, interoperability, mobile information services, data warehousing, knowledge representation and reasoning, conceptual database modeling, ontologies, and artificial intelligence.
Volume XV results from a rigorous selection among 25 full papers received in response to two calls for contributions issued in 2009 and 2010. In addition, this volume contains a special report on the Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative, an event that has been held once a year in the last five years and has attracted considerable attention from the ontology community.
This is the last LNCS transactions volume of the Journal on Data Semantics; the next issue will appear as a regular Springer Journal, published quarterly starting from 2012.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-22630-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-22629-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-22630-4
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site