Table of contents
About these proceedings
Pattern Formation in Morphogenesis is a rich source of interesting and challenging mathematical problems. The volume offers an interdisciplinary interaction space between biologists working in this field and mathematicians, who may propose solutions to the problems put forward by biologists. The main goal is to facilitate the process of cultivating a mutual recognition of the complementary skills between biologists and mathematicians, to the point where the resulting synergy generates new and novel discoveries in the field of Developmental Biology.
Lastly, the volume shows how a combination of new discoveries in developmental biology and associated mathematical modeling and computational techniques has stimulated or may stimulate relevant advances in the field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-20164-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-20163-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-20164-6
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5614
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5622
- Buy this book on publisher's site