Table of contents
About this book
In all probability 2011 is going to be one of the most critical years in recent decades. The problems created by the global economic crisis continue to affect the lives of ordinary people and could become a source of social instability. At the same time, developments at international level are creating a sense of uncertainty since long-established balances are facing profound challenges.
With contributions by distinguished scholars and policymakers from Greece and abroad, the Konstantinos Karamanlis Institute for Democracy Yearbook 2011 addresses various issues of public debate both in Europe and internationally. Special attention is given to the global economic crisis and, more specifically, to its impact on Greece, which has recently found itself at the epicenter of international attention. Certain of the essays highlight the importance of leadership as an instrument for political reform, while a special section provides an update on the major global issue of climate change.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-18415-4
- Copyright Information Konstantinos Karamanlis Institute for Democracy, Athens 2011 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-18414-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-18415-4
- Series Print ISSN 1868-2111
- Series Online ISSN 1868-212X
- About this book