Table of contents
About this book
In recent years the field of entomology, due in part to the penetration of other disciplines, has made rapid progress. “Recent Advances in Entomological Research: From Molecular Biology to Pest Management” includes 25 chapters contributed by more than 40 distinguished entomologists and introduces the latest progress in entomology, from molecular biology, insect-plant interactions and insecticide toxicology, to emerging technologies in pest management. Not only is the book interesting and informative, but it provides useful, innovative research advances and will serve as a valuable resource for entomologists, zoologists, botanists and other researchers in the field of plant protection.
Tong-Xian Liu is a professor of entomology at the College of Plant Protection, Northwest A&F University, China. Le Kang is a professor of entomology at the Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-17815-3
- Copyright Information Higher Education Press, Beijing and Springer-Verlag GmbH Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-17814-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-17815-3
- About this book