About this book
"Blind Signal Processing: Theory and Practice" not only introduces related fundamental mathematics, but also reflects the numerous advances in the field, such as probability density estimation-based processing algorithms, underdetermined models, complex value methods, uncertainty of order in the separation of convolutive mixtures in frequency domains, and feature extraction using Independent Component Analysis (ICA). At the end of the book, results from a study conducted at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in the areas of speech signal processing, underwater signals, image feature extraction, data compression, and the like are discussed.
This book will be of particular interest to advanced undergraduate students, graduate students, university instructors and research scientists in related disciplines. Xizhi Shi is a Professor at Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-11347-5
- Copyright Information Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press,Shanghai and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-11346-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-11347-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site