Table of contents
About this book
FOSAD has been one of the foremost educational events established with the goal of disseminating knowledge in the critical area of security in computer systems and networks. Offering a good spectrum of current research in foundations of security, FOSAD also proposes panels dedicated to topical open problems, and giving presentations about ongoing work in the field, in order to favour discussions and novel scientific collaborations.
This book presents thoroughly revised versions of ten tutorial lectures given by leading researchers during three International Schools on Foundations of Security Analysis and Design, FOSAD 2007/2008/2009, held in Bertinoro, Italy, in September 2007, August 2008, and August/September 2009. The topics covered in this book include cryptographic protocol analysis, program and resource certification, identity management and electronic voting, access and authorization control, wireless security, mobile code and communications security.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-03829-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-03828-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-03829-7
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book