Table of contents
About this book
Information security and copyright protection are more important today than before. Digital watermarking is one of the widely used techniques used in the world in the area of information security.
This book introduces a number of digital watermarking techniques and is divided into four parts. The first part introduces the importance of watermarking techniques and intelligent technology. The second part includes a number of watermarking techniques. The third part includes the hybrid watermarking techniques and the final part presents conclusions.
This book is directed to students, professors, researchers and application engineers who are interested in the area of information security.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-03187-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-03186-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-03187-8
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book