About this book
This Festschrift volume, published in honor of Nissim Francez on the occasion of his 65th birthday, contains 15 papers, written by friends and colleagues, many of whom congregated at a celebratory symposium held on May 24-25, 2009, in Haifa, Israel.
The theme of the symposium was Languages: From Formal to Natural, reflecting the focus of Nissim Francez' research career, which started in program verification and the semantics of programming languages and later concentrated on natural languages and computational linguistics. The papers included in this volume cover the entire spectrum of this field of research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-01748-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-01747-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-01748-3
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book