About this book
Digital Homecare is a collection of services to deliver, maintain and improve care in the home environment using the latest ICT technology and devices.
It is important to recognize the wide range of issues that are covered by digital homecare. This book shows a good selection of related issues, be it experience, technologies, managerial issues or standardization.
A very diverse "audience"; elderly, people with chronic conditions, disabled, to name the most important groups, benefits from digital homecare, within the comfort and protection of their own homes.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-01387-4
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-01386-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-01387-4
- Series Print ISSN 1864-5763
- Series Online ISSN 1864-5771
- About this book