Table of contents
About this book
This book is an outcome of the LIX Fall Colloquium on the Emerging Trends in Visual Computing, ETVC 2008, which was held in Palaiseau, France, November 18-20, 2008. During the event, 25 renowned invited speakers gave lectures on their areas of expertise within the field of visual computing. From these talks, a total of 15 state-of-the-art articles have been assembled in this volume. All articles were thoroughly reviewed and improved, according to the suggestions of the referees.
The 15 contributions presented in this state-of-the-art survey are organized in topical sections on: geometric computing, information geometry and applications, computer graphics and vision, information retrieval, and medical imaging and computational anatomy. They are preceded by the abstracts of the talks given at ETVC 2008.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-00826-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-00825-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-00826-9
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book