About this book
We are defining and studying an algebro-geometric analogue of Donaldson invariants by using moduli spaces of semistable sheaves with arbitrary ranks on a polarized projective surface.We are interested in relations among the invariants, which are natural generalizations of the "wall-crossing formula" and the "Witten conjecture" for classical Donaldson invariants.
Our goal is to obtain a weaker version of these relations, by systematically using the intrinsic smoothness of moduli spaces. According to the recent excellent work of L. Goettsche, H. Nakajima and K. Yoshioka, the wall-crossing formula for Donaldson invariants of projective surfaces can be deduced from such a weaker result in the rank two case!
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-93913-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-93912-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-93913-9
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8434
- Series Online ISSN 1617-9692
- About this book