About this book
This book is dedicated to intelligent scene modeling information systems, that is information systems using Artificial Intelligence techniques to design scenes. Declarative scene modeling techniques are presented, as well as their implementation in an intelligent information system.
In order to improve efficiency of declarative modeling based scene modeling information systems, various techniques are proposed in the book: coupling of a declarative modeler with a classical geometric modeler. Use of machine-learning Artificial Intelligent techniques, allowing the system to learn the user preferences; introduction of high level concepts, especially the concept of "style" in architectural design; introduction of collaborative declarative modeling techniques.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-92902-4
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-92901-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-92902-4
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site