Table of contents
About this book
The LNCS journal Transactions on Rough Sets is devoted to the entire spectrum of rough sets related issues, from logical and mathematical foundations, through all aspects of rough set theory and its applications, such as data mining, knowledge discovery, and intelligent information processing, to relations between rough sets and other approaches to uncertainty, vagueness, and incompleteness, such as fuzzy sets and theory of evidence.
This book, which constitutes the ninth volume of the Transactions on Rough Sets series, providing evidence of the continuing growth of a number of research streams. It includes articles that are extensions of papers included in the first conference on Rough Sets and Intelligent Systems Paradigms.
The 26 papers presented in this volume introduce a number of new advances in the foundations and applications of artificial intelligence, engineering, image processing, logic, mathematics, medicine, music, and science.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-89876-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-89875-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-89876-4
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book