Table of contents
About these proceedings
The International Workshop on Computational Intelligence for Security in Information Systems (CISIS) proposes a meeting ground to the various communities involved in building intelligent systems for security, namely: information security, data mining, adaptive learning methods and soft computing among others. The main goal is to allow experts and researchers to assess the benefits of learning methods in the data-mining area for information-security applications. The Workshop offers the opportunity to interact with the leading industries actively involved in the critical area of security, and have a picture of the current solutions adopted in practical domains.
This volume of Advances in Soft Computing contains accepted papers presented at CISIS’08, which was held in Genova, Italy, on October 23rd-24th, 2008. The selection process to set up the Workshop program yielded a collection of about 40 papers. This allowed the Scientific Committee to verify the vital and crucial nature of the topics involved in the event, and resulted in an acceptance rate of about 60% of the originally submitted manuscripts.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-88181-0
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-88180-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-88181-0
- Series Print ISSN 1867-5662
- Series Online ISSN 1860-0794
- Buy this book on publisher's site