Table of contents
About this book
This book is an ideal introduction to the use of radiology in imaging diseases of the liver, gallbladder and biliary system, pancreas, spleen, and gastrointestinal tract. Each of the ten chapters is devoted to a particular organ and contains ten illustrated case reports drawn from clinical practice. Common clinical situations and indications for imaging are reviewed, and clear descriptions are provided of the various imaging techniques that will assist in resolving diagnostic and therapeutic dilemmas. This book is recommended for medical students, residents, and inexperienced abdominal radiologists.
Learning Imaging is a unique case-based series for thos in professional education in general and for physicians in particular.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-88003-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-88002-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-88003-5
- Series Print ISSN 1869-697X
- Series Online ISSN 1869-6988
- Buy this book on publisher's site