Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume contains a selection of the papers presented at the 9th Conference on Colloid Chemistry. A colloid chemical approach to nano- and biotechnology was one of the main topics of the meeting held in Siófok, Hungary in October 2007. It was organized by the Hungarian Chemical Society in cooperation with leading Hungarian universities and the Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
The contributions demonstrated the progress of the field and supported that "The world of neglected dimensions" should not be neglected at all in modern material sciences and technologies. This volume is intended for professionals dealing with fundamental research or development of industrial applications, who encounter colloids, nanostructures, and interfacial phenomena during their work.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-85134-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-85133-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-85134-9
- Series Print ISSN 0340-255X
- About this book