Table of contents
About this book
Computational intelligence paradigms offer many advantages in maintaining and enhancing the field of healthcare. This volume presents seven chapters selected from the rapidly growing application areas of computational intelligence to healthcare systems, including intelligent synthetic characters, man-machine interface, menu generators, analysis of user acceptance, pictures archiving and communication systems.
This book will serve as a useful resource for the health professionals, professors, students, and the computer scientists, who are working on or interested in learning healthcare systems, to overview the current stat-of-the-art of diverse applications of computational intelligence to healthcare practice.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-72375-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-72374-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-72375-2
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book