Table of contents
About this book
Random matrix theory has developed in the last few years, in connection with various fields of mathematics and physics. These notes emphasize the relation with the problem of enumerating complicated graphs, and the related large deviations questions. Such questions are also closely related with the asymptotic distribution of matrices, which is naturally defined in the context of free probability and operator algebra.
The material of this volume is based on a series of nine lectures given at the Saint-Flour Probability Summer School 2006. Lectures were also given by Maury Bramson and Steffen Lauritzen.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-69897-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-69896-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-69897-5
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8434
- Series Online ISSN 1617-9692
- Buy this book on publisher's site