Table of contents
About this book
- Discursive approaches to violence against women.
- The American gun control debate: a discursive analysis.
- Constructing peace and violence in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.
- Discursive psychological research on refugees.
- Citizenship, social injustice, and the quest for a critical social psychology of peace.
- The emotional and political power of images of suffering: discursive psychology and the study of visual rhetoric.
Discourse, Peace, and Conflict offers expansive ideas to scholars and practitioners in peace psychology, as well as those in related areas such as social psychology, political psychology, and community psychology with an interest in issues pertaining to peace and conflict.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-99094-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-99093-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-99094-1
- Series Print ISSN 2197-5779
- Series Online ISSN 2197-5787
- Buy this book on publisher's site