About this book
This book provides an up to date user friendly resource on the emerging field of digital medicine and its present and potential future role in modern healthcare. Chapters are written by a specialist on each area in an easy to read format, which broadly covers the potential of digital medicine in epidemiology, precision medicine and surgery. Chapters focus on aspects of telemedicine, the applications of big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain, regenerative medicine, legal aspects and business models. Furthermore, guidance is given on medical ethics and how to manage doctor patient relationships in the modern age.
Digital Medicine comprehensively reviews the emerging field of digital medicine in modern healthcare and is therefore a critical resource for physicians and medical trainees who are looking for comprehensive resource on digital medicine and its potential role in modern healthcare.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98216-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-98215-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-98216-8
- Series Print ISSN 1431-1917
- Series Online ISSN 2197-3741
- Buy this book on publisher's site