About this book
Digitalization is reshaping business on a global scale, and it is evident that organizations must transform to thrive in the digital economy. Digitalization Cases provides first-hand insights into the efforts of renowned companies. The presented actions, results, and lessons learned are a great inspiration for managers, students, and academics.
Anna Kopp, Head of IT Germany, Microsoft
Understanding digitalization in all its facets requires knowledge about its opportunities and challenges in different contexts. Providing 21 cases from different companies all around the world, Digitalization Cases makes an important contribution toward the comprehensibility of digitalization – from a practical and a scientific point of view.
Dorothy Leidner, Ferguson Professor of Information Systems, Baylor University
This book is a great source of inspiration and insight on how to drive digitalization. It shows easy to understand good practice examples which illustrate opportunities, and at the same time helps to learn what needs to be done to realize them. I consider this book a must-read for every practitioner who cares about digitalization.
Martin Petry, Chief Information Officer and Head of Business Excellence, Hilti
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-95273-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-95272-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-95273-4
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- Buy this book on publisher's site