Table of contents
About this book
This book will appeal to an international audience as well as be irresistible to local readers. Anyone working or with an interest in Australia’s arid zone should need ready access to this book. There is no equivalent publication out there at the moment, and this book has many authoritative chapters, richly illustrated with colourful material.
The challenge of this book was to assemble current knowledge on particular topics and concepts, and principles relating to them. It is also forward-looking by identifying where there are gaps or inadequacies in knowledge, and where future research needs to be directed. Lead authors were encouraged to take such an approach; they had the opportunity to involve any author they considered appropriate. The final product should
be a fabulous resource, also for university courses, especially at MSc level.
Australia Arid zone Ecology Aboriginal archaeology Biogeography
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-93943-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-93942-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-93943-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site