About this book
This book provides readers with an overview of the architectures, programming frameworks, and hardware accelerators for typical cloud computing applications in data centers. The authors present the most recent and promising solutions, using hardware accelerators to provide high throughput, reduced latency and higher energy efficiency compared to current servers based on commodity processors. Readers will benefit from state-of-the-art information regarding application requirements in contemporary data centers, computational complexity of typical tasks in cloud computing, and a programming framework for the efficient utilization of the hardware accelerators.
- Provides a single-source reference to the state of the art for hardware accelerators in data centers;
- Describes integrated frameworks for the seamless deployment of hardware accelerators;
- Includes several use-case scenarios of hardware accelerators for typical cloud computing applications, such as machine learning, graph computation, and databases.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-92792-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-92791-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-92792-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site