Table of contents
About this book
This book examines how recent fundamental changes influence Sino-Russian relations and the wider long-term implications of the revolving Sino-Russian dynamic on international affairs. It brings together leading scholars to examine recent developments across the whole relationship – from grand strategy and global governance, to bilateral energy and military ties, and regional interaction in Central Asia, Northeast Asia, and the Middle East. The Sino-Russian relationship boasts major achievements, but also reveals important differences and latent tensions. The project is intended for policy-makers, academics and students of strategic studies, diplomacy studies, Chinese politics, Russian politics and foreign policy.Jo Inge Bekkevold is Head of Centre for Asian Security Studies at the Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies, Norway. He was previously a career diplomat.
Bobo Lo is Associate Research Fellow with the Russia/NIS Center at the French Institute of International Relations, and a Non-Resident Fellow with the Lowy Institute, Australia.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-92516-5
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-92515-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-92516-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site