Table of contents
About this book
Bringing together key research on bisphenol A (BPA) removal to allow students, and designers and operators of treatment plants to gain knowledge and insight into operating practices, this book presents developments in the technology of wastewater treatment for the removal of micropollutants, using BPA as an example.
The difficulties in removing BPA from wastewater in traditional wastewater treatment plants are addressed along with a detailed analysis on integrated technologies for BPA removal; wastewater microorganisms that biodegrade BPA, and physical and chemical methods to support the biodegradation of BPA and its removal from wastewater.
Readers are able to gain a general understanding of up-to-date techniques for removing BPA from wastewater, and are able to use the book as a reference for specific questions that they have.
BPA Removal Biodegradation Physical and chemical degradation Wastewater treatment Water Micropollutants
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-92361-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-92359-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-92361-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site