Table of contents
About this book
This book covers the various advanced manufacturing processes employed by manufacturing industries to improve their productivity in terms of socio-economic development.
The authors present automated conventional and non-conventional machining techniques as well as virtual machining principles and techniques. Material removal by mechanical, chemical, thermal and electrochemical processes are described in detail.A glossary of key concepts is attached at end of the book.
mechanical processes thermal processes virtual manufacturing machine tools abrasive jet machining
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-76075-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-76074-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-76075-9
- Series Print ISSN 2195-0911
- Series Online ISSN 2195-092X
- About this book