About this book
This book provides a comprehensive account of vascular biology and pathology and its significance for health and disease. It systematically and chronologically explains how we came to our current understanding of the vasculature and it´s function today, and describes in an entertaining way the diverse flaws and turns in science and medicine from the past. It thereby offers a complete and well-studied history on vascular biology and medicine.
The book has an easy-to-read style and is written for students as well as scientists, physicians and lecturers in the field of biomedicine, human physiology, cardiology and hematology.
Angiogenesis Vascular development History Philosophy Conceptual analysis Blood vessels Circulatory system Philosophy of science
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-74376-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-74375-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-74376-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site