About this book
This book is open access under a CC BY 4.0 license.
This book includes contributions by leading researchers and industry thought leaders on various topics related to the essence of software engineering and their application in industrial projects. It offers a broad overview of research findings dealing with current practical software engineering issues and also pointers to potential future developments.
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of adesso AG, adesso gathered some of the pioneers of software engineering including Manfred Broy, Ivar Jacobson and Carlo Ghezzi at a special symposium, where they presented their thoughts about latest software engineering research and which are part of this book. This way it offers readers a concise overview of the essence of software engineering, providing valuable insights into the latest methodological research findings and adesso’s experience applying these results in real-world projects.
Open Access Software Engineering Software Development Software Processes Software Architectures Software Management
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title The Essence of Software Engineering
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-73897-0
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and the Author(s) 2018
- License CC BY
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-73896-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-08880-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-73897-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 236
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Management of Computing and Information Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site