About this book
The book begins by discussing the general framework for thinking about the relationships between independent variables, latent variables, and dependent variables. Subsequent chapters provide a software package that can be used to fit state-trace models as well as additional designs and examples. The book concludes with a discussion on potential extensions of STA and additional aspects of its application.
State-Trace Analysis will be of interest to researchers and graduate students working in experimental, applied, and cognitive psychology.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-73129-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-73128-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-73129-2
- Series Print ISSN 2510-1889
- Series Online ISSN 2510-1897
- Buy this book on publisher's site