About this book
This third volume provides an executive overview of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and details the roles that executives play in PLM initiatives. This book also explains why PLM emerged, why it is so important, the principles of PLM strategy, and the typical steps in a PLM initiative. Throughout the book, the author presents examples and cases studies, demonstrating the various roles of executives in PLM initiatives. The coverage is informed by John Stark’s experience of working with companies on more than 100 PLM initiatives.
The present book broadens the reader’s understanding of PLM, nurturing the skills needed to implement PLM successfully and to achieve world-class product performance across the product lifecycle. The book provides the executive reader with a thorough explanation of PLM, and the required knowledge to lead or participate in a PLM Initiative.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72236-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-72235-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-72236-8
- Series Print ISSN 1619-5736
- Series Online ISSN 2197-6589
- Buy this book on publisher's site