Table of contents
About this book
- Anxiety disorders.
- Adherence to chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder management.
- Alcohol and other substance misuse.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Chronic pain.
- Neurocognitive disorders.
- Paraphilias: problematic sexual interests.[WU3]
- Sexual abuse and PTSD in children.
A solid roadmap for widescale reform, Principle-Based Stepped Care and Brief Psychotherapy for Integrated Care Settings is deeply informative reading for health psychologists, social workers, psychiatrists, and clinical psychologists. It also clarifies the research agenda for those seeking improvements in healthcare quality and delivery and patient satisfaction.