Table of contents
About this book
Traditional methods and approaches surface in physics and in the life and engineering sciences with increasing frequency – the Schramm‐Loewner evolution, Laplacian growth, and quadratic differentials are just a few typical examples. This book provides a representative overview of these processes and collects open problems in the various areas, while at the same time showing where and how each particular topic evolves.
This volume is dedicated to the memory of Alexander Vasiliev.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-70154-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-70153-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-70154-7
- Series Print ISSN 2297-0215
- Series Online ISSN 2297-024X
- Buy this book on publisher's site