About this book
Topics are introduced with goals, literature references and links to public software. There are descriptions of the current algorithms in LAPACK, GSLIB and MATLAB.
This book could be used for a second course in numerical methods, for either upper level undergraduates or first year graduate students. Parts of the text could be used for specialized courses, such as nonlinear optimization or iterative linear algebra.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69107-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-69106-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-69107-7
- Series Print ISSN 1611-0994
- Series Online ISSN 2197-179X
- About this book