About this book
This monograph addresses the needs of readers interested in wind energy converters. The authors achieve to strike a balance between a concise presentation of the material and a detailed book for experts in the field. The book covers aspects such as design and technical challenges of wind converters, but also policy issues as well as life cycle assessment considerations.
In the past few decades, growth in the wind energy sector has been most phenomenal among all renewable energy resources. In this context, it is nearly universally agreed that wind energy can definitely play an important part in ensuring a sustainable future.The topic is highly interdisciplinary and requires an accessible format for non-experts. Hence, this compact version is suitable for many students and practitioners who intend to read concisely on wind energy.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-68804-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-68803-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-68804-6
- Series Print ISSN 1865-3529
- Series Online ISSN 1865-3537
- Buy this book on publisher's site