About this book
This text provides a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of Hodgkin lymphoma. The volume reviews every facet of the cancer in great detail, including pathology, pathobiology, molecular genetics, microenvironment, epidemiology, treatment, and new therapeutic advances. The specific role of the lymphoma microenvironment is addressed, and the relationship of Hodgkin lymphoma to related non-Hodgkin lymphomas is covered as well.
Written by experts in the field, Precision Molecular Pathology of Hodgkin Lymphoma is a valuable resource for oncologists, surgeons, pathologists, clinical trainees, and investigators engaged in the diagnosis, treatment, and research studies of this lymphoid neoplasm.
microenvironment EBV nodular lymphocyte non-Hodgkin lymphoma targeted therapies
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-68094-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-68093-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-68094-1
- Series Print ISSN 1935-987X
- Series Online ISSN 1935-9888
- Buy this book on publisher's site