Table of contents
About this book
The research book is a continuation of the authors’ previous works, which are focused on recent advances in computer vision methodologies and technical solutions using conventional and intelligent paradigms.
The book gathers selected contributions addressing aerial and satellite image processing and related fields. Topics covered include novel tensor and wave models, a new comparative morphology scheme, warping compensation in video stabilization, image deblurring based on physical processes of blur impacts, and a rapid and robust core structural verification algorithm for feature extraction in images and videos, among others. All chapters focus on practical implementations.
Given the tremendous interest among researchers in the development and applications of computer vision paradigms in the field of business, engineering, medicine, security and aviation, this book offers a timely guide.
Computer Vision Intelligent Control Systems Mobile Robots Surveillance Morphological Processing Video Stabilization Motion Estimation Data Fusion Visual Analysis Object Recognition
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-67516-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-67515-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-67516-9
- Series Print ISSN 1868-4394
- Series Online ISSN 1868-4408
- Buy this book on publisher's site