Table of contents
About this book
This brief book presents the strong fractional analysis of Banach space valued functions of a real domain. The book’s results are abstract in nature: analytic inequalities, Korovkin approximation of functions and neural network approximation. The chapters are self-contained and can be read independently.
This concise book is suitable for use in related graduate classes and many research projects. An extensive list of references is provided for each chapter. The book’s results are relevant for many areas of pure and applied mathematics. As such, it offers a unique resource for researchers, and a valuable addition to all science and engineering libraries.
Computational Intelligence Intelligent Computations Banach Space Fractional Calculus Fractional Inequalites Fractional Approximations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-66936-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-66935-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-66936-6
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site